Wednesday, April 30, 2008

annoying & insulting

don't you find people around you these days becoming increasingly insensitive, annoying & insulting?
i just don't understand how some people can be so selfish. only looking out for their own interest and/or happiness/fun.
they should just grow up and not be such a pain to society & especially to me!

don't understand how some people can be so dense.
i just hope i am not one of them. no. i am sure i am not one like them.

God please help these people, help them to understand things better and be less annoying to humanity.
Grant me the grace to forgive and be patient with them. i know it is not easy but pls help me try to make things better. help them to realise that the world does not revolve around them.

during your Ascension tomorrow, please help me realise the importance of my faith and religion. help me to seek the truth and with your guidance, may i find the answers to my thoughts. i sincerely hope to grow into a better person - to be more Christ-like. help me to see the good in everything i do, in the people i meet and in the things that i have and all around me. help me to appreciate what you have created and what i have. help me not to take people/things for granted.

No comments: